We take your privacy seriously. You do not need to share any personal information in order to access our posts or browse our site. You are required to share only a minimum amount of personal information when you contact/connect with us, as detailed below.
Information we collect
We collect the following information in certain places of our site:
- Name, e-mail and other information (voluntary) when you choose to leave a comment in our comment forms (which you can find in each pattern, yarn, video etc).
- E-mail on comments that are questions – this is not mandatory, you only have to leave an e-mail address.
- E-mail in our “Favourites” system. When you use this system, a cookie is created in your browser to prevent you having to enter your email again and again.
- Name, e-mail address and other information (voluntary) in the forms to comment in our new collections (both when you vote and when you comment to each design).
How is the information used
- Comments: If you leave a comment to our patterns, videos, yarns, lessons or clues the comment as well as your name and website (if you chose to share it) will be displayed on our site. If you leave your e-mail in order to get a notification on an answer your e-mail will not be displayed, and it will be removed from our database automatically once that notification has been sent.
We will never sell your information to third parties. We will not use any e-mail addresses you have entered on our website to send you promotional newsletters or other e-mail communication unless otherwise specified (such as is the case of the Newsletter sign-up page or the question/answer notification form).
What are cookies?
You can control cookies in the settings of most web browsers. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.